Contract Number: GS-00F-0032M
Contract Period: February 1, 2002 through January 31, 2022
Baker incorporates an integrated approach toward energy management by assessing client needs through service offerings such as energy surveys and audits, implementation of goal setting, and “standing-up” of carbon tracking software for solutions to reduce energy and water usage. Baker technical staff also offers low impact development (LID) strategies, and higher efficiency solutions related to “green” roof design, and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing replacement and upgrade.
Time and material (T&M) or firm fixed price (FFP) orders for Energy Management services can be placed directly with Baker by using approved labor categories and ceiling rates. Discounted rates may be offered on individual task orders or under blanket purchase agreements (BPA). The Energy Management Schedule can be used by Federal agencies and authorized organizations for domestic and overseas initiatives.
Consolidated Special Item Numbers (SINs) awarded to Baker under the 03FAC Schedule are:
- C871-202 Energy Program Evaluation Services
- C871-207 Energy Audit Services
Access to contract ordering information, and terms and conditions are available through GSA Advantage! athttp://www.gsaadvantage.gov. Information on ordering from the Federal Supply Schedule is available at http://www.gsa.gov/schedules.
Energy Program Evaluation Services
SIN Description C871-202
A four-phase Comprehensive Energy Management Solution consisting of all four phases of an energy project and could pertain to a variety of energy projects that include, but are not limited to, renewable energy, sustainable energy, and energy efficient buildings certification programs such as LEED.
- Consulting/Auditing/Energy Management Solutions - The strategic planning, energy assessments e.g. feasibility, vulnerability and other detailed assessments, developing and executing of energy audits, audit plans and energy management solutions.
- Concept Development and Requirements Analysis - The analysis of the audit results and outlined requirements to design a detailed energy management project concept.
- Implementation and Change Management - The implementation and integration of more energy efficient practices and systems and training in using them effectively.
- Measurement and Verification - The performance assessment and measurement of the effectiveness and energy efficiency of the project and can include long term monitoring, verification of savings and benchmarking.
Energy Audit Services
SIN Description C871-207
Energy Audits - develop, execute, and report on 10-year audit plans and/or perform energy audit services. Energy audits may range from cursory to comprehensive. At a minimum, audits shall include data collection, data analysis, benchmarking with tools such as Energy Star, and written recommendations of suggested upgrades of electrical and mechanical infrastructure, including their impact on energy consumption and pollution. Resource Efficiency Management (REM) - provide information on possible steps that will improve energy efficiency. This information shall include estimates of cost savings and environmental benefits. This includes onsite analysis of current operations, equipment, and energy purchasing patterns. This may include the services of a resource efficiency advocate for individual or aggregated building(s) in order to maximize resource efficiency. Use of Alternative Energy Sources - describe options for use of alternative energy sources, including converting to use of different sources of energy, alternative off-site storage and management, alternative and stand-by fuel pricing. This information shall include a statement concerning specific environmental benefits and estimates of cost savings.
Technical and Marketing