Michael Baker International is recognized nationally as a leader in the development of transportation software, particularly for bridges. In addition to BRADD-3 for PennDOT, Michael Baker International has developed both a bridge design software system and a bridge load rating software system for the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. The load rating software, Virtis, provides for storage of detailed descriptions of more than 500,000 bridge structures in the. Additional custom software systems have been developed for transportation owners to help manage various infrastructure assets such as pavement, signs, traffic data collection sites, and drainage features.
Our software development services include: requirements definition, data modeling, prototyping, conceptual and detail design, coding, testing (all levels), documentation, interfacing, data base design, systems conversion and/or migration, systems stress testing, workflow analysis, implementation, change management, initial implementation training, code security, data administration/warehousing, data architecture functions, data integration, and project management relevant to IT software development projects.
- AASHTOWare Bridge Design & RatingTM Software Development, AASHTO
- Air Quality Off-Network Emissions Software (AQONE), Pennsylvania DOT
- Bridge Automated Design and Drafting Software Development, Pennsylvania DOT
- Highway Information Services On-Site GIT Database Management, Maryland DOT
- Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Bridge Design Software, Pennsylvania DOT
- Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Implementation, Wisconsin DOT
- Pontis® Web-Based Bridge Management System, AASHTO
- Straight-Line Diagrams Software Enhancement Program, New Jersey DOT